i searched cuddling so i could ref 4 a picture and i got this
I don’t want to learn in a classroom anymore. I want to travel and talk to people and learn that way. I want to learn as I go, gathering knowledge and not being rigorously tested on it. I don’t want to lose passion in the things I like because of the worry of exams. I want to fuelled by snippets of knowledge I gain from people and be inquisitive. School has stolen my passion for the things I’m interested in and I hate it for that.
- Straight person: I support gay rights.
- Ignorant person: Gay.
- Straight person: No, I think you misunderstood, I am heterosexual, but I don't see anything wrong with people who aren't the same as me, I think they deserve the same respect as the rest of us.
- Ignorant person: Faggot. You're going to hell.
- Straight person: Kay cool, brb gonna go kick a dog.
- Ignorant person: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? It's just a dog it's not hurting anybody, why are you being so cruel to it?
- Straight person: Oh lol wow didn't know you were a dog. Freak...
- Ignorant person: I'm not a dog...
- Straight person: Well obviously you are, why else would you being trying to stand up for dogs if you're not a dog?
- Ignorant person: Wow, don't you know you can stand up for something without being it?
- Straight person: ...
- Ignorant person: oh...
- Straight person: Go fuck yourself.